FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Find your answers quickly by looking at questions asked by other customers listed below.
- I ordered online and have noticed that my credit card has not been charged?
- How do I receive my bicycle if I order from Victoria or outside?
- I want to order a Medium sized bike, however in the drop down menu it only shows large and small.
- I see online my order status is ‘Completed’ but as yet have not received the goods?
- I am trying to place an order online. How do I do this?
- Are prices on the internet the same prices as in your store?
1. I ordered online and have noticed that my credit card has not been charged?
At bikes.com.au, we process credit card details offline, this means we manually process your credit card details and it is not an inbuilt function of our webpage. We do this when we have all items of your order in stock and ready to send.
Therefore, if you have noticed your card has not been charged yet, an item or more you ordered may not be in stock yet, and we are waiting for it to come in before processing your credit card details.
If there was an issue with your order or credit card details we will contact you via telephone.
2. How do I recieve my bicycle if i order from Victoria or outside?
There are several ways which you can arrange to get a bicycle ordered through bikes.com.au. You can collect your bike from our store at 179 High Street, Prahran or have it delivered in front of your door by our direct freight express company. When you order online, you can see these options on the Shipping Method category. Otherwise, you can also place an order and tell us how you would like the bike to be shipped by phoning us on (03) 9529 3752.
3. I want to order a Medium sized bike, however in the drop down menu it only shows large and small.
If the size or color you wanted to order is not available from the drop down menu it generally means that the size/color is not in stock and not available from our suppliers.
4. I see online my order status is ‘Completed’ but as yet have not received my order?
If your order status is shown as “Completed”, that means we have sent your order to you. Depending on Australia Post or the freight company, the shipping may take up to 7 working days. Express Post will take 1 or 2 working days. If you wish your order to be posted express, leave a note when placing your order or phone (03) 9529 3752. *Extra charges may apply.
5. I am trying to place an order online. How do I do this?
For a step-by-step guide on how to order online, please visit How to Buy Online Step-by-Step Guide.
6. Are prices on the internet the same prices as in your store?
As a general rule, our prices are the same online as in store, However, there will be some products which are at special internet only prices. We can’t guarantee that our products in store will match our prices online, but in most cases prices will be the same.
If you need any other help please email us at
orders[at]bikes.com.au or phone us on (03) 9529 3752